Volunteer at the Mental Health Center of Denver
C.H.A.M.P.S. is our volunteer program. It stands for Caring Hands and Minds Providing Support. C.H.A.M.P.S. volunteer their time to promote and support recovery. Our volunteer program gives you many opportunities to touch people’s lives.
- Volunteers are needed to mentor adults and children
- Tutors in math and reading for adults
- Volunteers are needed to work in The New Day Resource Center sorting and accepting donations.
CHAMPS Volunteers are bringing new skills to the Mental Health Center of Denver! CHAMPS - Caring Hands and Minds Providing Support...
- to the 2Succeed in Education and Employment programs
- to A New Day Resource Center
- to the Horticulture Therapy Program
- as greeters for the Mental Health Center of Denver Recovery Center
- to wherever your skill set leads you!
Do you want to be a CHAMPS Volunteer? The Mental Health Center of Denver would be happy to help you get started... Please fill out the information below:
For additional information, please contact Joanne Aiello, Manager of Event Planning and Volunteers at 303.504.6732 or email@example.com.