We're Here to Help
Use the buttons below to navigate through our webpage about COVID-19. We want to help you get access to the latest updates, find resources to keep your well-being healthy and provide the means to access services with us.
The COVID-19 vaccine has been released nationwide through three companies - Moderna, Pfizer and Johnson&Johnson. The vaccine has been released to the general public in Colorado, and is widely available. We encourage you to use the information in the drop-downs below to learn more about the vaccine, when and where you can get it, myths and facts, and answers to frequently asked questions.
We offer walk-in vaccines at our Recovery Center pharmacy.
Address: 4455 E 12th Ave, Denver, CO, 80220
Phone: (303) 504-7700
Hours: Mon - Fri, 8 am - 5 pm
Click the arrows to see the image in English and Spanish.
Haga clic en las flechas para ver la imagen en inglés y español.
Our COVID-19 Response
Our priority at the Mental Health Center of Denver is the safety of our staff and the people we serve. We have changed the means by which we provide care to the people we serve and to our community, all while safeguarding the well-being of our staff. This includes:
- Ensuring the staff members who choose to work at our sites and people who receive services at our sites follow CDC safety guidelines;
- Streamlining of communication channels within the organization to keep staff and people we serve informed of updates;
- Maintaining our telehealth offerings so people can still access care with their provider by video chat or phone;
- Ensuring we have adequate medication supplies at our pharmacies and delivering medications to the people we serve all over Denver.
We have partnered with other providers and the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment to disseminate information and coordinate a region-wide response as the COVID-19 situation continues to develop.
Check out our blog posts below -- they are meant to help you find ways to maintain good well-being.
- COVID-19 Companion - This is a free text messaging program that offers CDC tips and local resources about COVID-19. Text HEALTH to 67634*.
- Call CO Help at 1.877.462.2911 to speak with the local public health department.
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE) - COVID-19 in Colorado
- Colorado State Government Official Webpage - COVID-19 in Colorado
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) – COVID-19
- Johns Hopkins University – Myths & Facts About Coronavirus
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network (NCTSN) – COVID-19 Factsheet
- CDC – FAQ on COVID-19 and Children
- AMPHL resources for people who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing - COVID-19 Resource List
- 14 Well-Being Tips
*Standard message or data rates may apply. This program will not send data to your doctor. It is not a replacement for medical care or emergency services. If you are sick and are starting to feel worse or short of breath, seek professional medical attention. In case of an emergency, call 911.
If you don’t know where to begin getting mental health, substance use or emotional help for yourself or someone you know—start here. We provide confidential and immediate support, 24/7/365. If you are in crisis or need help dealing with one, you can: