COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
We are committed to providing services to the people throughout our community who need them, while protecting the health and safety of our staff and the people we serve.
Although our buildings are closed due to COVID-19, we are providing services. We are working remotely to help limit the spread of the virus. Our staff are reaching out by phone to those we serve to support their needs. We continue to take new clients.
- All scheduled appointments are taking place by phone or video calls. Please call your team if you have any questions.
- Pharmacies at the Recovery Center and Wellshire Behavioral Services are filling prescriptions and delivering medications to those we serve. We ask that you stay home to be safe and avoid going to our pharmacies. Visit our Pharmacy webpage for more information.
- Denver Health and Mental Health Center of Denver primary care offices at the Recovery Center are open to scheduled appointments. Please call 303-504-7796.
- Our community classes and events are on pause until further notice.
Please call Colorado Crisis Services if experiencing a crisis at 1-844-493-8255 or visit the Colorado Crisis Services webpage for more information.
We have created a webpage with resources for managing stress and anxiety during COVID-19. If you still have questions, please call 303-504-6500.
What Happens When I Call the Access Center?
- Current and previous treatment information
- Insurance information
- Social Security number (for children, a social security number or date of birth)
Dahlia Campus for Health and Well-Being provides a place for community members to connect with their neighbors, learn new skills and find supports they need to increase their health and well-being.
Need Help Now?
Visit a Walk-In Center
Colorado Crisis Services operates 6 walk-in crisis centers across metro Denver. These centers are open 24/7, and offer confidential, in-person crisis support, information and referrals to anyone in need. Find more information on the Colorado Crisis Services website.