Learning & Living with HIV
Knowing that good mental health can have a positive impact and improve the quality of life for people living with HIV, we offer a full range of mental health services through the Living and Learning with HIV Program.
- Individual and group therapy
- Medication evaluation
- Psycho-education and support groups
- Medical care coordination with other community systems
- Consultation and education
- Access to residential treatment services
The Living and Learning with HIV Program accepts clients with private insurance, as well as Medicare and Medicaid. Ryan White grant funds are available for those without other benefits, and intake fees or co pays may be covered by CARE Act funds.