Emerson St. for Teens & Young Adults
Emerson St. provides a supportive community for teens and young adults, ages 15 – 26, seeking connection and belonging. This inclusive, welcoming place offers a variety of activities and services that support young people in enhancing their mental health and overall well-being.
Voz y Corazón
Suicide Prevention Program
Providing free, community-based, culturally-sensitive, mentoring and suicide prevention services to teens and their families. Designed by teens for teens.
Skyline Academy is a day treatment program which provides mental health treatment and educational services to children whose emotional or behavioral disorders interfere with their ability to be successful in a traditional public school setting.
Our research-based treatment models emphasize character development, social skills, and appropriate ways to express feelings.
In addition to educational services we offer:
- Individual and group therapy
- Family therapy and parenting support
- Medication appointments
El Centro de las Familias
El Centro de las Familias is a multi-cultural clinic providing Spanish-language & bilingual outpatient mental health care to Denver’s Latino/Hispanic community.
In-Home Therapy Program
Our In-Home Therapy Program serve children with serious emotional disturbances or serious disruptive and/or delinquent behavior who are at risk for out-of-home placement, juvenile detention, or hospitalization.
We also serve children and youth transitioning from residential placement or hospitalization back into the community.
- Individual therapy, couples therapy, family therapy, play therapy, and group interventions
- Parenting skills training
- Crisis management support
- Intensive case management, care coordination and access to outpatient medication management.
Services are available in English and Spanish.
Youth Justice Mental Health
Our Youth Justice Mental Health Services serve the special needs of adolescents and young adults involved in, or at risk of involvement, in the juvenile justice system.
Our Child and Family Outpatient Clinics provide trauma-informed care to children ages six to 18 and their families.
- Intake, assessment and evaluation
- Individual, family, and group therapy
- Case management, medication evaluation and management, and crisis intervention
- Care coordination and referrals