COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
We are committed to providing services to the people throughout our community who need them, while protecting the health and safety of our staff and the people we serve.
Although our buildings are closed due to COVID-19, we are providing services. We are working remotely to help limit the spread of the virus. Our staff are reaching out by phone to those we serve to support their needs. We continue to take new clients.
- All scheduled appointments are taking place by phone or video calls. Please call your team if you have any questions.
- Pharmacies at the Recovery Center and Wellshire Behavioral Services are filling prescriptions and delivering medications to those we serve. We ask that you stay home to be safe and avoid going to our pharmacies. Visit our Pharmacy webpage for more information.
- Denver Health and Mental Health Center of Denver primary care offices at the Recovery Center are open to scheduled appointments. Please call 303-504-7796.
- Our community classes and events are on pause until further notice.
Please call Colorado Crisis Services if experiencing a crisis at 1-844-493-8255 or visit the Colorado Crisis Services webpage for more information.
We have created a webpage with resources for managing stress and anxiety during COVID-19. If you still have questions, please call 303-504-6500.
Emerson St. provides a supportive community for teens and young adults, ages 15 – 26, seeking connection and belonging. This inclusive, welcoming place offers a variety of activities and services that support young people in enhancing their mental health and overall well-being.
Voz y Corazón
Voz y Corazón focuses on empowering youth voices and hearts through art and connectedness. It is a free community-based support group for youth, focused on self-acceptance, group connection and mentorship - all supported through artistic expression.
Skyline Academy is a day treatment program which provides mental health treatment and educational services to children whose emotional or behavioral disorders interfere with their ability to be successful in a traditional public school setting.
Our research-based treatment models emphasize character development, social skills, and appropriate ways to express feelings.
In addition to educational services we offer:
- Individual and group therapy
- Family therapy and parenting support
- Medication appointments
El Centro de las Familias
El Centro de las Familias is a multi-cultural clinic providing Spanish-language & bilingual outpatient mental health care to Denver’s Latino/Hispanic community.
In-Home Therapy Program
Our In-Home Therapy Program serve children with serious emotional disturbances or serious disruptive and/or delinquent behavior who are at risk for out-of-home placement, juvenile detention, or hospitalization.
We also serve children and youth transitioning from residential placement or hospitalization back into the community.
- Individual therapy, couples therapy, family therapy, play therapy, and group interventions
- Parenting skills training
- Crisis management support
- Intensive case management, care coordination and access to outpatient medication management.
Services are available in English and Spanish.
Youth Justice Mental Health
Our Youth Justice Mental Health Services serve the special needs of adolescents and young adults involved in, or at risk of involvement, in the juvenile justice system.
Our Child & Family Outpatient Services offer therapeutic and preventive services for children, youth, and their families. We provide evidence-based services designed to meet the needs of each individual and family we serve in order to promote their health and well-being.