Voz y Corazón
Suicide Prevention Program
Provides free, community-based, culturally sensitive mentoring and suicide prevention services to teens and their families.
Saturday, June 10, 2017
13th Annual Voz y Corazón Art Show & Benefit
Join us and emcee DJ Cavem for a youth art gallery show, dinner, raffle, silent auction and live entertainment provided by:
Ticket Prices – LIMITED TIME OFFER!
- $40 for adults
- $68 per couple
- Free for youth 17 and under
- Free for Voz y Corazón participants and their families
Register today! Ticket prices increase to $50 for adults and $85 per couple after June 8.
Unable to attend, but interested in making a donation? Click here.
- $25 provides healthy snacks for up to 12 teens for one week.
- $50 buys art supplies for one Voz y Corazón group for two weeks.
- $100 supports youth suicide prevention training for five teens.
- $500 buys art supplies for one group for an entire semester.
Designed By Teens, For Teens
The goals of the program are:
Education and Awareness
Identifying and developing sources of strength in youth
Teaching youth how to intervene appropriately with their friends and family members when there is a concern about possible suicide
- Increase access to mentors and other adults who become positive role models, listen with care, offer meaningful support, and refer to formal mental health services when needed
- Create opportunities for artistic expression and healing through the arts
- Increase access to low cost and culturally responsive mental health services for youth and their families
If you don’t know where to begin getting mental health, substance use or emotional help for yourself or someone you know—start here. We provide confidential and immediate support, 24/7/365. If you are in crisis or need help dealing with one, call this toll-free number 1-844-493-TALK (8255) to speak to a trained professional.