Award Winning Organization for 2015
The Mental Health Center of Denver is pleased to announce that it has been selected again as one of the Denver Post Top Workplaces. The organization is recognized as a top Large Employer as judged by direct feedback from our employees.
“Thanks to each of our employees for your hard work, dedication to our consumers, and commitment to helping your co-workers do what they do best,” said Carl Clark, MD, President & Chief Executive Officer of the Mental Health Center of Denver. “Thank you for making this a great place to work.” For more information, visit our blog or read The Denver Post article here.
Browse Career Opportunities
Interested in finding a career at the Mental Health Center of Denver?
Best Place to Work
The Mental Health Center of Denver has been nominated as a best place to work in Denver. We believe that people can and do recover from mental illness and should have that chance. At the Mental Health Center of Denver, we hire people dedicated to working toward that goal.
The Mental Health Center of Denver employs more than 500 professionals who:
- Provide mental health treatment and substance abuse services to adults at our Recovery Center
- Manage 23 residential programs
- Operate two outpatient clinic for children and families
- Provide counseling services in 18 Denver public schools
- Operate a 24-student day treatment school for children ages 6 to 14
- Specialize in deaf and hard-of-hearing counseling
- Specialize in support services to those affected by HIV/AIDS
- Operate a comprehensive bilingual clinic for Spanish-speaking adults, children and families
Our staff works in a wellness culture where we intentionally bring out the best in ourselves and others by:
- Seeing everyone’s strengths
- Supporting and encouraging one another
- Celebrating staff, accomplishments and diversity
- Respecting ourselves and others
- Listening to each other
- Creating an environment of healthy and positive relationships and community partnerships
- Believing everyone wants to be great
- Being passionate about our mission and having fun in the process
The Mental Health Center of Denver provides:
Continuous professional development
- Clinical and professional training
- Licensure supervision
- Management training
- Growth opportunities
Benefits start at 30 hours per week and include:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance (domestic partner included)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Smoke free environment
- Retirement match
- Tuition reimbursement and educational leave
We believe in and encourage diversity throughout our organization. Thank you for taking a closer look at the Mental Health Center of Denver.